Friday, September 14, 2012

Six Simple Things That Make me Smile

Every Friday I like to reflect over the previous week and remember those moments that made me smile.  I decided to share my reflections as many of them include moments from our classroom.  So here they are...my 6 simple things that made me smile this week:

1. Having an amazing turnout of parents and students for Back to School Night.
2. Mya recognizing our sight words in a book from our classroom library.
3. Starting stations and the students doing a great job moving from each one.
4. Students ending the day on the red and being so proud of themselves.
5. Getting a McDonald's Diet Coke after a long school day.
6. Caleb asking a great question during Writer's Workshop.

What 6 simple things made you smile this week?


Here are a few pictures that were taking during Stations:


No comments:

Post a Comment